Increasing traffic to your blogs and websites in not easy thing to achive. If you are owner then you do need visitors which is really very difficult for new blogs and that is also if the blog is similar to other competitive sites.
If your blog contains absolutely something new that a visitor may find interesting then you are on “get, set and go” and traffic will automatically start to flow. But there also something that must be done to promote it and let others know too.
Make your blog attractive to visitors and search engines
- Optimize your blog.
- Write good and original articles for your readers.
- Focus on keywords but avoid stuffing.
- Submit sitemap to search engines.
- Provide subscriptions to your readers.
- Avoid wrong link building strategies.
Promote your blog Off-Site
- Join social networking sites and be active.
- Create Facebook Page.
- Twitter can be your very good friend.
- Create Google+ Page.
- Advertisement works most of the time for eCommerce sites.
These are some of the simple ways to build up traffic if you are really serious about your blog or website.
P.S. The new SEO rules changes every old guides, so I have rewritten this post.